The VPai Home Android App is a dedicated software for the VPai Home series. It provides a user-friendly, intuitive interface to operate and control the VPai Home products.
Mobile devices must meet these basic requirements to download, install and work with the VPai Home App.
- Your mobile device is running Android version 5.0 or later
- Your mobile device must have QR code reader/scanner app installed
- Your VPai Home security camera is from an official VPai Home Platform provider
Various ways to download the VPai Home App
Scan the provided QR code that is shown on the right of the screen, and then follow the instructions to download and install the VPai Home App. Users can also visit the Google Play Store, Baidu App assistant, Tencent mobile assistant, Peasecod platform and on other similar platforms to download the App as well.
Connecting Your VPai Home Compatible Camera
1. Install and open the VPai Home App on your mobile device and log in with either your Email, WeChat, Facebook or LINE account. Power on your VPai Home camera. (For Panoramic IP camera, plug it to the appropriate USB Adapter to turn on.)
2. Tap “+” to add the camera then choose the appropriate device. Press “Start to Config” button when the LED flashes.
3. Select the Wi-Fi hotspot from the list of available Wi-Fi connection then press “Next” to bring up the QR code.
4. Aim your camera to the QR code then press the power on button twice of your camera to start scanning. After the scanning is completed you will hear “scan finished”. The camera will start to connect to the router. You will hear “Wi-Fi connected” when the connection is successful.
5. After the camera is binded successfully, set the camera name.